Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center accepts many insurance plans, including traditional Medicare and Ohio Medicaid. However, please be advised that it is the responsibility of the patient to fully understand their insurance coverage. We offer the following suggestions for all patients prior to their appointments and services with Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center.
Before Your Appointment
- Speak with your insurance plan before making an appointment with Crystal Clinic to verify benefits, deductible and co-pay obligations, in-network and out of network status, etc.
- Provide complete information regarding your insurance during the pre-registration process (when applicable); this helps us to verify benefits and clear up any questions prior to your appointment.
- Bring your most current insurance card AND photo ID with you to every appointment and service.
Special Notice Regarding Exchange/"Marketplace" Plans:
Please be aware that Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center (hospital/clinics) and Crystal Clinic, Inc. (physicians) accept only the following Healthcare Exchange/Marketplace products:
- Aultcare NON-SELECT Exchange Products (Bronze, Catastrophic, Gold and Silver plans that DO NOT include the word "Select" in their name)
- Buckeye Community Health Plan Ambetter
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (MMO)
If you are unsure if you have an Exchange or Marketplace insurance plan, please call your insurer prior to scheduling an appointment to confirm benefits.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Amish Plans
- Anthem (WellPoint)/Highmark/Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- COPC (Senior Medicare Advantage)
- Aultcare Health Plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CHAMPVA (administered by VA) (not eligible for TriCare-primarily surviving spouses & kids of disabled veterans)
- CHN Employee Health Plan/Mutual Health Services
- ChoiceCare Network (see also Humana)
- Cigna Health Care
- Corvel PPO "Corecare"
- Coventry (Aetna Medicare)
- Evercare Medicare Advantage Plan (see United Health Care)
- FEHBP (Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan
- First Health Network (Coventry)
- Flora Health Network
- Fortified Provider Network
- GEHA (Government Employees Health Association Benefit Plan)
- Golden Rule Insurance Company
- Great West (Now CIGNA)
- Health Ohio Network
- HealthSmart Preferred Network
- Hometown (see The Health Plan)
- Humana Health Plan of Ohio (see also ChoiceCare)
- Integrated Health Plan
- Interplan Health Group (IHG now Health Smart)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual Health Services
- Ohio Health Choice (PPO) (Preferred Health Choice)
- Paramount Medicaid Advantage
- Preferred Health Choice
- Primary Health Services (PHS - now Health Smart)
- PrimeHealth Services
- PrimeTime Health Plan (see Aultcare)
- Private Health Care Services (see also PHCS)/Multiplan)
- Provider Partners Health Plan of Ohio
- River Valley Choice Plus (see United Healthcare)
- Secure Horizons/(see United Healthcare)
- The Health Plan (formerly Hometown)
- Trustmark Companies (CoreSource, NGS American, Starmark)
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- United Health Care (see also Secure Horizons, Evercare, Golden Rule, Americhoice, UMR)
- United Medical Resources (See United Health Care)
- Wellcare Health Plan
NOTE: List is current as of May 23, 2019