Complete diagnostic care
Delivering our Nationally-Renowned Orthopaedic CareTM starts with obtaining an accurate diagnosis. To aid our surgeons in determining the root cause of your pain or the extent of your orthopaedic injury or condition, Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center offers the full range of diagnostic imaging services.
- Digital X-ray
- Bone Densitometry (DEXA or DXA)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), including 1.5T and 3.0T MRI scanners for high-quality, detailed images
Crystal Clinic Imaging Services are available at convenient, easily accessible locations throughout Northeast Ohio. In addition to caring for patients with orthopaedic injuries or conditions, we also offer imaging services to any patient who needs diagnostic imaging regardless of whether it is related to an orthopaedic problem.
Expert Imaging Services Staff
Our experienced, expert staff includes:
- Board-certified radiologists
- Skilled radiologic technologists who are accredited through the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Ultrasound technologists who are certified through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and as Registered Vascular Technologists
Convenient appointment times are available with a physician’s order, typically within 24 hours. Results are provided to your referring physician within 48 hours.