Board-certified physicians have met additional requirements for certification from a recognized medical board.
Fellowship-trained surgeons have achieved the highest level of training in their specialty.
Jewett Orthopaedic Clinic, Orlando, Florida
Total Joint Replacement Surgery and Sports Medicine
Akron City Hospital, Akron, Ohio
The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, Ohio
- Perineural fibrosis of superficial peroneal nerve complicating ankle sprain: a case report.
Acus RW 3rd, Flanagan JP.
Foot Ankle. 1991 Feb; 11(4):233-5.
- The use of postoperative suction drainage in total hip arthroplasty.
Acus RW 3rd, Clark JM, Gradisar IA Jr, Kovacik MW.
Orthopedics. 1992 Nov; 15(11):1325-8. Review.
- Proximal clavicle excision: an analysis of results.
Acus RW 3rd, Bell RH, Fisher DL.
J Shoulder Elbow Surg. 1995 May-Jun; 4(3):182-7.
- Posterior thigh compartment syndrome associated with hamstring avulsion and chronic anticoagulation therapy.
Oseto MC, Edwards JZ, Acus RW 3rd.
Orthopedics. 2004 Feb; 27(2):229-30. No abstract available
- Rib Stress Fracture in a Collegiate Softball Pitcher: A Case Report.
Pfefferle KJ, Boyd JA, Acus RW 3rd
JBJS Case Connect. 2016 Jan-Mar; 6(1):e16. doi: 10.2106/JBJS.CC.O.00086.
- Unusual cause of Transient Visual Loss and Syncope in collegiate athlete
- Zoster – Associated Mononeuropathy - Orthopaedics Today
Anticipated Publication April 2018