Welcome to the Crystal Clinic Patient Portal!
The Crystal Clinic offers two patient portals to help you become a more active participant in your medical care.
Each portal is a secure website that offers convenient 24-hour access to your personal health information.
For our patients who have visited any of our clinics, we now offer a widely used portal from Medfusion. This patient portal has many features to help you manage your continuing care.
To best serve our patients who have had an in-patient procedure at our center in St. Thomas, we continue to provide a dedicated portal powered by MedHost.
Using our hospital patient portal, you can view key parts of your Crystal Clinic Orthopaedic Center medical records. These include:
- Lab Results — Some results may be delayed pending discussion with your physician
- Procedures performed during your visit
- Prescribed medications
- Lists of allergies reported to your Crystal Clinic care team
- Vital signs such as weight, pulse rate and blood pressure from your recent visits
- Discharge instructions from inpatient hospital admissions and outpatient surgeries
Using our outpatient clinic patient portal, you can do all the above, PLUS …
- Update your demographic records — address, phone, emergency contact information
- Update your insurance records
- View your clinical visit summaries
- View your records on your smart phone or tablet
- In the coming weeks and months, you will be able to …
- Communicate with your care team to ask questions about your treatment
- Communicate with our billing department if you have concerns about your charges
- Renew most prescriptions
- Schedule appointments
- Update your health history
- Pay your bill on-line
How Do I Get Started?
When you visit one of our offices, we will ask you to provide your email address as part of the registration and check-in process. This email address will be your user name for the portal. Shortly after your visit, you will receive an email invitation to join the patient portal. Using the instruction brochure that we provided at check-in, complete the sign-on process with a password of your choice and an answer to a secret question.
You may sign up directly for our clinic portal. Click the All Other Locations button in the upper left. On the following screen, you will have an option to create your own portal account. Click the yellow, Create an Account button, to to begin your signup request. We then verify your patient relationship and approve your sign-up request.
DO NOT use the portal for urgent medical matters.
If you are experiencing an urgent medical problem, contact your physician’s office or call 911.